Discuss Wutos in the Pet Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Admin and gender confused
Staff member
Admin
Alas Wutos passed away last week. His chest which has been problematic since his birth finally got so conjested I had to have him euthanased.

Very sad, he's left a big hole in our lives now he's no longer with us and I'm still at the stage where I've got lots of great memories of him but can't help shedding a tear whenever I think about him. RIP buddy.

Pete999

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Alas Wutos passed away last week. His chest which has been problematic since his birth finally got so conjested I had to have him euthanased.

Very sad, he's left a big hole in our lives now he's no longer with us and I'm still at the stage where I've got lots of great memories of him but can't help shedding a tear whenever I think about him. RIP buddy.
Sad news Mate, sorry for the like icon can't remove it pressed in error, are you going to invest in another Dog?

Richard Burns

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
That is a sad and unfortunate thing to happen.
We have been following the delightful rogue for many years and I am sorry that you have now lost him.
A memory of loves lost and times past; the thread of memory holds on but the key player has gone to another stage.
I wish you well and hope for the memories to become happy memories over time.

telectrix

Disrespected Scouser
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
we have just come back from the vet with little Misia. she has had various problems from birth, but recently been fine ( 7 years old now ). however, the recurring problem with one of her back legs has returned. dislocated knee joint. she seems not to be in pain, but holds leg up, esp after being sleeping for a while. vet advises that surgery is risky, due to her small size, and recommends calpol if she shows signs of pain, otherwise, we need to manipulate the joint back into the right position as and when. not a patch on Marvo's situ., but just thought I'd let you know... it's all about caring for our pets, be they dogs, cats, or whatever.

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Admin and gender confused
Staff member
Admin
Thanks guys. It was coming for a long time and we knew it. It doesn't make it any easier when the day arrives unfortunately.

@Pete999 Every time I lose a dog I say never again but somehow we always end up getting another one. It probably won't be in the near future but we'll probably end up with a new dog eventually.

ruston

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
I have not had the heart to get another dog since I lost mine in 2012, but I have been adopted by a stray cat in the freezing nights of January this year.
She was cold and starving , so I fed her.. she now lives with me and is my pal lol.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • Black

Votes: 30 33.7%

Electrician Talk