Discuss Wutos in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

He's better again now, this was yesterday;

Wutos Wutos1 - EletriciansForums.net

Wutos Wutos3 - EletriciansForums.net

He's a beautiful young lad, cherish every day you have with him!

The untimely loss of our family dog last year was the least expected of the tragedies which hit my family, and for me the most deeply upsetting.

It also gets to me when pets die. I had a Staffie who was about 12 years old, she fell in our swimming pool and drowned. It was 5 years before I could bring myself to get another dog.

Today is his birthday so here's a few photos.

Wutos 1 - EletriciansForums.net

It was winter.....

Wutos 4 - EletriciansForums.net

Still winter.....

Wutos 8 - EletriciansForums.net

Spring has sprung so it's ball throwing time.

His cat unfortunately died of old age a few months ago, it was about 19 years old (see post #13 for picture). He didn't take it well and was depressed for a couple of months after it passed away. He seems to have gotten over it now and has been spending some time with the neighbours new kitten that wanders into our garden some days.

It's been 10 months since I last visited this thread, wow...time flies.

Wutos has been good although he's getting old now and he's gone pretty much deaf. Here's a few pics;

A friend of mine brought his two new puppies around for a play date. Wutos wasn't too sure what to make of them, he ran away and hid for a while but he eventually warmed up to them. He's got a bit of a surprised look on his face in this pic because she's nibbling his undercarriage and I can imagine her teeth are sharp...

Wutos a - EletriciansForums.net

Here's one of him helping out in my garage at home;

Wutos c - EletriciansForums.net

And here's one of him in his younger days. Not sure how old he was in the pic, it was taken by his previous owner before we inherited him.

Wutos d - EletriciansForums.net

he reminds me of the boxer/master mastiff mix we had one time.
great dog! his favorite toy was an old car tire.
I used to laugh my but off watching him throw the tire around the yard!
lot of people were afraid of him until they found out he wouldn't hurt a fly (He would watch over the kids when they were playing outside, best nanny you could find!)

He's an American Pit Bull Terrier which I've always found to be great dogs but I believe it's a breed that's banned in the UK. He also has a car tyre in the garden to play with, it used to be one of his favourite passtimes but more recently he's not so interested in it.

He's an American Pit Bull Terrier which I've always found to be great dogs but I believe it's a breed that's banned in the UK. He also has a car tyre in the garden to play with, it used to be one of his favourite passtimes but more recently he's not so interested in it.
It’s the owners fault the dogs are banned absolute shame a dog is the same as a child it’s all about how they are raise IMO

Here's a couple more random photos.

Him chilling with me on the couch.

Wutos  - EletriciansForums.net

Him in his Santa outfit;
Wutos h - EletriciansForums.net

There's a bit of a story behind the next photo.....wifey wanted to make him a winter hat to keep his ears warm and after half an hour on the sewing machine this was what she came up with. She was doing a fitting to decide where the velcro needed to be. You can probably tell by the look on his face he didn't like it and the 'hat' didn't last very long before it was in shreds...
Wutos f - EletriciansForums.net

Alas Wutos passed away last week. His chest which has been problematic since his birth finally got so conjested I had to have him euthanased.

Very sad, he's left a big hole in our lives now he's no longer with us and I'm still at the stage where I've got lots of great memories of him but can't help shedding a tear whenever I think about him. RIP buddy.

Alas Wutos passed away last week. His chest which has been problematic since his birth finally got so conjested I had to have him euthanased.

Very sad, he's left a big hole in our lives now he's no longer with us and I'm still at the stage where I've got lots of great memories of him but can't help shedding a tear whenever I think about him. RIP buddy.
Sad news Mate, sorry for the like icon can't remove it pressed in error, are you going to invest in another Dog?

Reply to Wutos in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock