Discuss WW2 Spitfire Pilot Alan Scott or Stock in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

WW2 Spitfire Pilot Alan Scott or Stock {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
read this book Pete ,could not put it down for hours .tells you what thing where like for them boys .

I had the honour of meeting one of McIndoe's boy's in the seventies .
It is something I will never forget .
Meet the RAF's last remaining 'Guinea Pigs,' whose WWII injuries helped pioneer new techniques in plastic surgery - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/meet-the-rafs-last-remaining-guinea-pigs-whose-wwii-injuries-hel/

I've read about that guy as well.

My personnel favourite is Allan. Not just because he's local to me, he was a fighter Ace, who also then went onto to become an RAF Test pilot, who like Eric flew all sorts of aircraft.

Plus he's a damn good all sorts, as they used to say.

A different era, all these guys & lassies back then.

my hat goes off the old soldiers and airmen who sacrificed their lives for the world to live in peace, I think woman should be in office not men ,cause is only men courses wars ,if woman went to war with other woman you see them scratching each other eyes out or pulling their hair out ,LOL.

my hat goes off the old soldiers and airmen who sacrificed their lives for the world to live in peace, I think woman should be in office not men ,cause is only men courses wars ,if woman went to war with other woman you see them scratching each other eyes out or pulling their hair out ,LOL.
Remember also the Merchant Seamen they had it even worse and my Father spent his time in a death trap in the engine room.

I think the word should be remember them all, when you think of the average ages of some of these guys, sort of humbles you in some way, my old chap nearly had his lost one of his legs, he was 20 when he volunteered. Never heard a moan or gripe from him.

Apologies Pete, but watch this vid for something a bit more modern. I think they are just showing off :)

Reply to WW2 Spitfire Pilot Alan Scott or Stock in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock