Discuss yoozy boxes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

excellent piece of kit for whenever you need to 2nd fix before the slop merchants have done.

better than taking all day to find the filled in boxes.

They annoy me because site managers annoy me. Can't help wishing I'd thought them up though, like those little arrows on HGV wheels, one good idea like that and the rest of your natch living off the royalties.

Use them all the time excellent idea. I'd rather just have to take off the yozzy when the kitchen is fitted rather than second fixing leaning over work tops and under wall units. So much faster with the yozzy box

It's not a new idea. My old man made his own set up about 35 years ago (so he tells me) out of wood, maybe he missed a trick by not patenting them! ;)

To be fair, his just blocked off the back box until he was ready to fit the accessory. Oh God, he's rambling on about how much better quality socket outlets were in his day now...........

Sorry to bump up an old thread but planning on using these next week. My only concern is do the break off the plaster when removed ?
Thanks
might need a quick touch with a stanley round them. what little bit of plaster comes away is covered by the faceplate.

They are awesome. Best way to remove them is split them down the top or bottom so you can fold it in on itself, i just put a piece of gaffer over the inside then reuse next time. You can just split the gaffer with your stanley. They are really good.

Just squeeze them in the middle and they cover loose. The plaster doesn't really stick to them. They are smooth plastic it has nothing to adhere to

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Reply to yoozy boxes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net