Discuss 17 Edition Exam in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mark2009

Quick question on the 17th exam do the questions start part 1 to part 2 to part 3 and so on or are they all jumbled up, because the book i have on exam success IEE wiring regulations 2382-10 state the above but i have just downloaded equal exams and there all jumbled up who is right.

Thnaks

Mark

When I done mine it was mixed up although others in the same room had theirs in order, I think it is just a lottery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the update in June. Spent all day going over the updates because in his words
"all the questions will be about the updates".Wrong, most of mine were 16th questions, i had about 5 out of 30 on the updates. It still follows the same format though, Q1 will be at the beginning of the book, and the last one will be towards the back. Different people get different questions whilst doing the exam at the same time.:rolleyes:

Cheers............Howard

Mine was quite jumbled up flicking from page to page. Some questions I had i looked up then it was sending me to another section for the answer if that makes sense

I done mine a couple of weeks ago, it was definately in the correct order, made it pretty easy, got 100% for the whole thing! And i'm not brainy! I can give you a breakdown of what question number was in which section if you want?:D

Hi
Thanks for that as long as the questions go 1-60 and follow the pattern of part 1 = 4 questions, part 2 = 3 questions, part 3 = 5 qestions, part 4 = 14 questions and so on things shoud be fine.

Thanks

Mark

mine was like going thru the book in order, I remember not being able to find the answer to a question but found the answer in the chapter i was upto by looking at key words in the question and matching them in the BRB

As far as I know they were jumbled on mine, it makes sense really I thought the whole course and test were to make sure u can find info from a book, to be fair u wouldn't even need much knowledge on electrics to pass this exam!

All my questions were in order in the book as well. I did find the course useful, but in terms of passing the exam you can just open the book at the beginning and scan the pages for key words in the headings.
I find it strange that employers stipulate "must have 17th Edition" when the 2382 is more of a reading test.

Reply to 17 Edition Exam in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net