Discuss 17th edition course and exam in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

wayne

passed mine today
figured i'd pass on my experiences to those about to do it or are thinking about it
did the course under home study (electacourse) .I dont recommend this route if you dont have time and a basic understand of the regs. their home study package was adequate if faulty occasionally and helped focused the mind .I emailed them a couple of times and they responded quickly
i did the exam with a private training company (premier training services)they were quick helpful and proffessional
hope this helps

Hi wayne, I purchased the 2382 course from electacourse and found it very good. I'm a mechanical engineer by trade but want to broaden my horizons a bit.
The exam simulator thats included with the course from electacourse (not sure if you had it as well) is absolutely brilliant it's enough on its own to get you through the 2382.
I passed with 89% which was the highest mark of 6 of us taking the exam and the other 5 had sat a 4 day residential course! I just studied at home.
I agree what you are saying though, some people are suited to home study and some are not. If you need the 'structure' of formal classes and training then srtudying at home may be difficult, but it can also save you a lot of money.
I've just bought the 2377 home study and I'm getting 93% on the 2377 exam simulator so I'll be booking in to get another qualification soon.
Not bad, 2 very useful electrical qualifications for under 80 quid! :)

Passed Me 17th Upgrade Course Today ,hope Thats It For A Few Years Now.

Reply to 17th edition course and exam in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock