Discuss 18th edition online course in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

slacky1230

Regular EF Member
Hey guys

Currently looking to do my 18th is edition but due to work and having time off I think I’m going to go down the online course route.

Which course did you guys choose if you went down the online route ?

Thanks

casperLennon

Electrician's Arms
I’m doing it online but wish I’d of done it in a classroom as I just can’t concentrate with the kids around and jobs around the house to do

mattg4321

Electrician's Arms
www.learn zone media.coverage.uk

£64.00 plus vat.

Great value for money.
That doesn't seem to include the exam though?

I couldn't find anywhere local to let me take the exam only. I paid £150 plus vat with nic online. To be fair the material is ok, if a bit irritating and patronising at times.

Just booked my exam for next month. Got 58/60 in the practice so hoping for better next time!

contractor999

EF Member
Sorry, you only asked for an online course.
The course was £64.00 Inc Vat, and once your confident with that, you can book an exam through www.pass.co.uk at one of their locations for £90.00 Inc vat. I sat the exam last October at a Travelodge meeting room in Solihull.....
Let's face it, it's not rocket science.

FatAlan

Trainee
Trainee Access
Using XS training course only and have booked the exam separately with Guildford College. I’m sure most colleges that do G&G exams would let you book and do the stand alone exam. After all it’s all ££’s in the bank for them unless there’s some silly arrangement with G&G that makes it non profit.

FatAlan

Trainee
Trainee Access
Xs training course.
Good on line package. Practice tests questions are random unlike the real exam. Just done the real thing and got 95% and definitely felt easier than the XS practice so all good. Also used far less post it notes than I did for 17th :D

Electrician Talk