Discuss 1st Game of Golf ever in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

They didn't do oral then? :smilielol5:

Technically speaking, he could have just had six!

Obviously your referring to nostrils and ear holes :yesnod:

@GMES, Ping G20!!! Really good club mate, hope you can use it. Are those Wilson Pro Staff irons? Cant see on your wonky pictures..... sorted that out for you (numpty)

Last edited:
Obviously your referring to nostrils and ear holes :yesnod:

@GMES, Ping G20!!! Really good club mate, hope you can use it. Are those Wilson Pro Staff irons? Cant see on your wonky pictures..... sorted that out for you (numpty)
Wilson ultra clubs
And thank you for sorting them
and yes I am a numpty

You've left the price tag on the G20. How much!!!!!

Ok I paid £120 for my driver the other month, just bought some new Nike golf shoes today for the winter.

You've left the price tag on the G20. How much!!!!!

Ok I paid £120 for my driver the other month, just bought some new Nike golf shoes today for the winter.

£ 150.00 mate, but got 20.00 off it with a voucher I got when I bought the clubs

£ 150.00 mate, but got 20.00 off it with a voucher I got when I bought the clubs

I can see you have an enlarged head with a medium stiff shaft sir, make sure you have medium to hard balls and keep them clan and scratch free before you enter the hole. A good firm two handed grip will ensure control of your shaft and your balls will go much further and last longer and shoot straighter. No one likes ending up shooting from the bush when the hole is the goal.

Any more are welcome but keep it clean(ish)

So I'm back and hooked, I can see this costing me a lot of money.
Next on the list is a remote controlled trolley, I saw one today and it was awesome, but I bet they are a pretty penny.

G it is an expensive sport indeed but you can cheaper on eBay etc etc . Well as long as you enjoyed yourself . What were the scores ? Did you have your plus fours on ?

So you're going to pay a shed load of cash to tell the world you're a lazy git?

Trev I have just gone off the idea, just been on internet and the one I saw today £2000.00+
Think I will stick to a push/pull trolley, But it did look cool following the lad down the fairway.

Reply to 1st Game of Golf ever in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net