Discuss 1st Game of Golf ever in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

they weren't plus fours - just his hirsute lower limbs.

Come on then Glenn, what did you go round in?

132 mate, lost 3 balls , did a 230 yard straight drive and a 210 yard dog leg right which was my favourite shot.

Trev I have just gone off the idea, just been on internet and the one I saw today £2000.00+
Think I will stick to a push/pull trolley, But it did look cool following the lad down the fairway.

I fancy one of these

20141003_152641.jpg

I've been told there about £900 on fleebay. It will just about fit in the van, Glenn you will have no problem in yours. Really good fun btw.

Reply to 1st Game of Golf ever in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So after a hard day at work today I decided to go to the local golf practice range, to whack a few balls and work on my golf swing. After...
Replies
Views
So the weekend is nearlly upon us, and this years Snooker World Championships. For all you snooker fans out there: 1) Opinions on potential...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock