• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 2 c.k screwdrivers for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to 2 c.k screwdrivers for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

For sale Fluke T5-1000 with original belt pouch and Fluke voltage tracer pen ( it was a set ) this has never left the house just been sitting in...
Replies
Views
I’ve a brand new set of these Klein Screwdrivers for sale: Klein Tools 33736INS Klein Tools 33736INS Insulated Screwdriver Set, 1000V Slim-Tip...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations on a screwdriver for roofing bolts? I’ve a 5.5mm flat head and an 8mm but they don’t seem to do it. I’ve seen this below but...
Replies
Views
This is pretty cool. I'm sure @littlespark will like it. I've no affiliation with it at all, I just happened to see it when I was perusing...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find a way of energy logging a home to help plan a battery installation. Ideally tracking import by hour and displaying some...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock