Discuss 2391/17th 7672?? help needed in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

ozbod1

hi guys, need advice, so i took 16th edition in 2005 and 2391 in 2006, ive now got to take the 17th update not a big deal just £330 lighter. the question is please tell me i dont have to take or update 2391 like they are doing with 16th-17th edition.?????? anyone know how this is going to work?? thanks in advance

hi guys, need advice, so i took 16th edition in 2005 and 2391 in 2006, ive now got to take the 17th update not a big deal just £330 lighter. the question is please tell me i dont have to take or update 2391 like they are doing with 16th-17th edition.?????? anyone know how this is going to work?? thanks in advance

330 quid for the update?

Ouch!:eek:

Basically do the update, and that's it. You know how to test and inspect, and your update will mean you know what needs inpecting and testing differently under the 17th, your 2391 is still as valid

basically, IR values, verification of V.drop using circuit impedence, verification of phase sequence.

different concepts of protection (basic and fault protection, and EEBADS has been replaced with ADoS) and the schedule of inspection has been changed acordingly;)

ok cheers pal im taking the 17th update with napit as i couldnt wait for sept with local college but i do get a free regs and buffet lunch..lol thanks for the info

Reply to 2391/17th 7672?? help needed in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Maybe coming across as a bit of a idiot but I'm looking at getting a copy of the 17th edition BS7671 as a point of reference for what the previous...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working sub contract for a plumbing company installing Air source heat pumps, they have there MCS audit coming up and have asked if...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys/Girls For a bit of background i completed my Level 3 in requirements for electrical installation (BS7671) many years ago and was 17th...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock