Discuss 5 storey house full rewire in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
am just quoting a full rewire of a 5 story town house(7 bedroom) in central london, including all spots and sockets supplied, have done all my calculations but am now panicing slightly on cost, as obviously do not want to quote too little, i sit down and quote each item individually but is there an easier way, am i missing a trick???

sensible answers would be greatly appreciated.

i usually find that working out a price per light and a price per socket and a reasonable length of cable then add up how many add the cost
of the ccu and metre tails work out how long add a day cos i never get that bang on then put in price oh and if your good at your job your worth it dont negotiate your price down make deals that seems to work for me hope it helps

Reply to 5 storey house full rewire in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've been to see a flat which needs a rewire. The flat is being completely renovated. I've just recently qualified, I have done rewires before...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am not an electrician but greatly really appreciate some advice if possible. I am in the process of getting a full house rewire and the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently purchased a 1970s semi detached house and had a full rewire and new central heating system installed by separate companies...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been offered the 'opportunity' to rewire an unnocupied, empty of furniture and carpets 5 bedroom semi-detatched house. It has been...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, first of all sorry if this thread is not in the correct section...wasn't sure? Ok so basically its not a problem, just wanted to hear...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock