• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 6 off LED DRIVER Mean Well ELG-75-24DA, /DALI 75W in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

mel hadfield

-
DIY
Reaction score
Left over stock, all brand new unused in boxes. Looking for £150 job lot. £10 postage or can be collected
Description:
  • ELG-75 series is a 75W AC/DC LED driver featuring the dual mode constant voltage and constant current output. ELG-75 operates from 100~305VAC and offers models with different rated voltage ranging between 12V and 48V. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 90%, with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -40℃ ~ +85℃ case temperature under free air convection. The design of metal housing and IP67/IP65 ingress protection level allows this series to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. ELG-75 is equipped with various function options, such as dimming methodologies, so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
Features:
  • Constant Voltage + Constant Current mode output
  • Metal housing design with functional Ground
  • Built-in active PFC function
  • Class 2 power unit
  • No load/Standby power consumption<0.5W
  • Type A: IP65, Lo and Vo adjustable through built-in potentiometer
  • Function option: output adjustable via potentiometer; 3 in 1 dimming(dim-to-off); Smart timer dimming; DALI
  • Typical lifetime>50000 hours
Applications:
  • LED street lighting
  • LED architectural lighting
  • LED bay lighting
  • LED flood lighting
  • Type "HL" for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous (Classified) location
  • Comply with Class II applicatio

Attachments

• IMG_5744.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5745.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 4

Reply to 6 off LED DRIVER Mean Well ELG-75-24DA, /DALI 75W in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net