Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hmm. Need to change the title of this thread.

Is the thread new?
Not any more, it isn’t!

Are the jokes new?
Definitely no!

But I’m not one to complain. Where’s that Merlot??

8503B3EA-B092-4B1F-A845-9FEFDC9816A2.jpeg

I wandered lonely as a cloud
over hills and river banks
I trod upon a fat man's arse
and a woman's voice said "thanks"

After their 11th child, a Kentucky couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So, the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. 'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Kentucky) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10.

The Kentuckian said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me. ''Trust me,' said the doctor.

So, the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count! "1" "2" "3" “4” "5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Parts of Georgia, Missouri, West Virginia, and all of Washington DC.

I wonder if its too soon for this? :D

How many Brexiteers does it take to change a light bulb?

Only two: One to promise a bright future and another one to screw it up.:)

Well…March 29th came and went and we still don’t know whether the bulb will be replaced with a working bulb or a broken one. Some voters will feel betrayed if we fit a new bulb, so maybe we should replace it with a candle.:D
Anyways, back to the jokes. I met the bloke who invented the crossword today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.:)

I thought this was a rubbish joke until I realised it had actually happened....

"Smash and grab at Tiffany's store in London..... Suspects were seen running just as fast as they can... Holding onto one anothers hands"

what value of currency lies at the bottom of the ocean, wriggling?.......

six quid .......

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock