Discuss Aberdeen Electricians Ltd in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

We provide all electrician services for domestic and commercial customers in Aberdeen and the surrounding area. We undertake all types of job from installing new sockets or light fittings to large rewires. Our services include:
  • rewires (full or partial)
  • fusebox replacement
  • electrical installation (light, sockets, appliances)
  • LED lighting installation
  • fault finding and repair
  • EICR and PAT testing
We also provide a 24 hour emergency electrician service.

We are fully qualified electricians and are known for our highly competitive prices and great customer care. We understand that having any kind of work carried out in your property can be stressful so we ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and mess is kept to a minimum. We also give our customers the reassurance of knowing that all our work comes fully guaranteed.

Reply to Aberdeen Electricians Ltd in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Electrical2Go - Save Time Installing Cables with Super Rod At Electrical2Go, we're constantly striving to bring you the latest and most...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Disclaimer: I'm not an electrician and have very basic knowledge of electrical installation. We've been putting in a new kitchen into an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Green2go Launches for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable Needs Green2Go - for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock