Discuss Ads from sponsors, even for subscribed members? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
I was under the impression that as subscribed members, we avoided all the advertising bumph?

Just nptice now that I'm getting sponsor banners between posts on threads? Is it intentional? Was it communicated and I've missed or or has Dan been messing again? ?

Ads from sponsors, even for subscribed members? Screenshot_20190930-142639 - EletriciansForums.net

Ahhhh of course! It was intentional. But no, subscribed members shouldn't see it! Totally forgot about you guys even existing then! lmao

Sorry!

You are important I promise you! haha - I just have a lot on! I'm just taking the dogs for a walk. I've had a tough day today. Wont go into it. Just need a break a bit I think. Back on later and this will be the first thing I do.

You guys will always see their threads and posts. And their promotional stuff in those. And of course their accounts wont ever get hidden etc.

But their ads, no matter where, you should NOT see.

Only just set this spot up today mate so still configuring it and forgot about you. :D
[automerge]1569851767[/automerge]
@Lister1987 - Just quickly, I think I might have been able to sort this out quite quickly just then. Can you confirm it's gone for me?

If it hasn't, it might just be a local cache, so short of erasing site files and letting them load again, it'll re-load some fresh ones within 4 hours.

But I think I've just done it mate. :)
[automerge]1569851941[/automerge]
p.s. - For those who still see the ad slot, I've made that line of wording under it shorter. That's way way too much space taken up for one line of text. It's now a few words long.

Last edited:
Dan, for all your hard work these last weeks, if you come into the Arms (as a guest) I'll buy you a pint. :D :p:)

Reply to Ads from sponsors, even for subscribed members? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock