• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Adult Apprenticeship in the Australian Electrician Advice forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good evening anyone reading this.

My name is Josh. I currently work as a Security Technician installing/programming various alarms, intercoms, access control, and cctv systems. I have my Certificate 3 in Telecommunications with endorsements.

I am looking for an adult apprenticeship to duel trade in an industry that I thoroughly enjoy. Any advice to attain one would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone on here can offer an apprenticeship that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Adult Apprenticeship in the Australian Electrician Advice forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom