Discuss Advent Calendar - DAY 24 - Merry Christmas People :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Merry Christmas boys and girls. :)

Thanks for all those who joined in the Christmas fun over the past few weeks.

Today's question is; What's the date you're going back to work?

Today's winner will get:-

• A GoPro-Like Camera Courtesy of Electrical2Go.co.uk (thanks @Electrical2go for all your support and prizes during this competition run!)
  • Bragging Rights within the Forum
  • Advent Calendar Win Tag (will be removed in the new year when you don't want to remember Christmas ever happened :D )
  • ElectriciansForums Hat
Goodies are being posted out in the new year so we don't have to keep running the post office before Christmas. Took me an hour to collect a letter the other day, which turned out to be a Christmas Card from a local clothes shop who didn't stick enough postage on it!!!!!

Look out for the Valentines comp where we're hooking up a couple of lonely members :D (I jokes!)

Worth checking out the Plumbers Forums Day 24 Thread and Gifts! (A Hamper from Plumbase, a Pump and Pressure Meter from Corgi!!)

And also the Tilers Forums Thread

You can compare the trades then, see which one has the most time off over Christmas. :D

Cheers,

Dan, Lou and all the team at ElectriciansForums.net :D

Jan 6th ???.....congrats to all winners and a merry Christmas to all ?

My official date is Jan 2nd but I've just checked the planner and the first thing they have booked for me is on 7th Jan so hopefully I get an extended holiday :)

Self employed. I’m never on holiday. Spent yesterday putting up MORE Xmas lights.

Paid work. Probably the 28th dec.

Do I win?

Sunday 5th January 2020

3rd Jan for me. Nothing too stressfuls, site visit to discuss remedials for a recent EICR that should keep my busy for a couple of weeks.

2nd/3rd January, or the 6th if I prefer being drunk instead.

2nd of January.
Hope you all have a brill Christmas!!

Always on holiday, me...
but if something comes along after the 9th February I may take it!
Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advent Calendar - DAY 24 - Merry Christmas People :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net