Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Another year gone.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jimmymac

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Well its my birthday today (21st july) and i will be celebrating by replacing some sockets in a greasy take away.....WHOOOO HHOOOO!

I really am living the dream!

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
Have a good one, don't forget to clean the grease of your tools when you've finished... :lol:

1shortcircuit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope you have a very very HAPPY Birthday :D

:17:

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
Well its my birthday today (21st july) and i will be celebrating by replacing some sockets in a greasy take away.....WHOOOO HHOOOO!

I really am living the dream!
Have you had many of these Birthday days before Jimmy
You should be getting greased,but more like on the inside with plenty of ale,happy birthday fella

M

MarkieSparkie

Happy Birthday mate. You deserve a drink, or two, or three... after working in a 'greasy spoon' on your birthday.

J

jimmymac

Have you had many of these Birthday days before Jimmy
You should be getting greased,but more like on the inside with plenty of ale,happy birthday fella
This is my 32nd, after i've done that little job i'm getting the bbq set up and i might have a little shandy or two :smilewinkgrin:

Kamikaze

-
Arms
Esteemed
:happybday: Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. Have a good'un! :happybday:

J

jimmymac

Thanks for the birthday messages, i had a good day. I didnt go to bed til' 7am, regretting it now :puke:

E

Electrician2012

A belated happy birthday, glad you had a good one.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Another year gone.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom