Discuss Anybody been to the toolfair recently? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
A mate has asked if I want to go to the Toolfair...
Anybody been to them recently? Are they worth a day out to go to and are the freebies/discounts anygood at this one?
I find a lot of these trade fairs get a bit like deja vu and the discounts aren't all that anymore.
Although the Milwaukee stand is usually good, as they do a raffle thing where you can win some good kit for free.
Toolfair - http://toolfair.info/

This is conbined with the elex fair. Pretty certain the exeter one is anyway
I always come away with something, either bought or blagged from exhibitors, go every year to Coventry, me and 2 other Sparkies, a good day out, this year watch out for the IET stand, lots of mini 7671 note pads and stress pads, but then again I don't have the need to buy tools, it's just the addiction that makes me go there, can't help it, it's in my blood, don't buy anything expensive though, just nice shiny small things, might get the OSG if it's on sale there.

Reply to Anybody been to the toolfair recently? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views
Back in February I was asked by one of my past customers to start an urgent job, he had a landscaper in to start that week and needed me to get...
Replies
Views
Had an email about this screwfix live show this weekend in Farnborough. Has anybody been and is it worth going? These things used to be great as...
Replies
Views
So I've been wanting to enter the electrical trade for quite some time, I'll try and keep my query as brief and as straightforward as possible ...
Replies
Views
I've been to a job this week just for a few odds and ends and there seems to be some power usage issues there which came up in conversation, the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock