Discuss Anyone got any Raspberry Pi experience? in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This thread is making me think I need to go to the wholesalers or more to the point the butty van by the wholesalers for the monty python.. spam, bacon, egg and..........spam

My mate is having , networky issues with latest kernel .
You get something working nicely remotely- then security "Progress" brakes things.
Just wish that the answer always was 42 with coding issues !

Reply to Anyone got any Raspberry Pi experience? in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm replacing my consumer unit (well, adding a second one, rewiring the house one circuit at a time, then removing the original one when it's all...
Replies
Views
I wasn't quite sure where to post this random question, but I'm fairly sure that some of the geniuses on this forum will have some ideas. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I've recently moved into a house and will be converting a large room in an attached cowshed (it's part if the house) into a home...
Replies
Views
mr smith
M
P
Morning guys, I'm 29 and have just paid for my level 2 college course (2365) but I can't find work in London anywhere to start as a trainee...
Replies
Views
As the title, anyone here got experience of leaving jobs part way through? I've a client we've been doing some major work for that is pi$$ing...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock