Discuss Anyone here a member of EXOR? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MDJ

if so what are they charging you? I feel the costs are ridiculous and wonder if I am being ripped off, apart from telling them and showing evidence of our accounts the health and safety is a joke, anyone else cheesed off with EXOR as well?

yeah it is a nightmare they give you 3 attempts then you have to apy again, one bit of advice my friend, make sure you pay for a signature if you send any information by post, they tend to lose it.

never heard of them. who and what are they?

they are an organisation who are employed by most county councils and they scrutinise your company ensuring you cannot go bust during any works, it costs silly money and they are not competent IMO, a bloody nightmare.

Hi-Elrick,

It depends on what work money wise you want to price for buddy, basically anything from 150 to a grand really and they want to know everything haha, and it is kind of degrading in a way, I have been in it for 4 years and they want constant updates regarding H&E and latest profit and losses etc,I just wondered what everyone else was paying and how inconvenient it was for them really.

yeah, basically glos county council has a list of 10 builders and 10 electricians, if your on the list and you must be exor, everytime a tender comes out and that can be daily the builder has to get quotes from the sparks on the list and no-others, so you get dozens of tenders a month and in theory will win 10%, however it doesn't always work out that way Elrick.

Reply to Anyone here a member of EXOR? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I do have another account on here which I would imagine is not allowed by admins - this account will...
Replies
Views
I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
im not sure where to post this.. and I need help [ I posted here because i guess Heating systems may need a hole this big , and this is the only...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I never really come on here to be honest, but I thought I’d get the opinion of a world of unknown to me electrical contractors because...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock