Discuss Anyone here able to help me with 302 exam question . Tia in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does what make sense we aren't mind readers. You need to show the question then demonstrate how you are answering it.

Your tutor must have been through this with you.

We are not here to do your homework
however we are generally happy to help people learn.
drop the attitude and people will help you.
firstly do you understand what a power triangle is as they are describing?

Reactions: DPG
We are not here to do your homework
however we are generally happy to help people learn.
drop the attitude and people will help you.
firstly do you understand what a power triangle is as they are describing?
Where did I ever ask for anyone to do my homework? The only reason I came here is for help since you guys here think are better than others and has no intention to help but rather telling people off cuz of attitude if im asking for help its either here is what you need to do or dont get involved you need chill out bruv if you ain't got the willingness to help don't get involved I just wanted to confirm what chat gpt has given me as answer.

• Dislike
Reactions: DPG
I am not your bruv.
I was willing to help you however you are rude and abrasive so probably will find help easier to request from a chat bot as they are uncaring and unlikely to be offended.

best of luck with your electrical training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone here able to help me with 302 exam question . Tia in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net