Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Are there any electric vehicle Charge points that can be used with PME? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am looking to fit a EVCP in the customers garage. The earthing system is PME although it would not be too hard to change the garage to TT.

I have 3 questions.

1. Can the PME be used as long as the EVCP is located in the garage so that the car cannot be charged outside?

2. I believe there are some EVCP's that can be used on PME even outside. I think the Zappi is one of them but I can find no reference to this. Does anyone know of an EVCP that is OK with PME (used outside) and do they have a link?

3. I know there is a new amendment to Section 722 although it's a bit difficult to decipher, does it have any bearing on the use of PME with EVCP?

Cheers :)

Reply to Are there any electric vehicle Charge points that can be used with PME? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom