Discuss bahco screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Just ordered a set,look good.
Even if they are NO SWEARING,at that price you can use them for stirring gloss.
Thanks for the link
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I baught a set rougly a year ago(£30 I payed for them from that exact site! :( ) Ive had no problems with them, although the small terminal driver snapped a few weeks ago though. Highly recommended screwdrivers, CK Sensoplus screwdrivers are also good, but they are costly.

Hope this helps, even if i did babble on :D

Tom

Used these at southern electric agree with others they are good and like others have said price is i wont swear either so their cheap as chips as the vicar would say !

thanks everybody for your help.just ordered a set. now i'm after a decent pair of cutter that are not too gimmicky but do the job.

thanks everybody for your help.just ordered a set. now i'm after a decent pair of cutter that are not too gimmicky but do the job.
What type of cutters are you looking for? I personally use:

Knipex 70 06 160 for cutting any cables up to about 8mm with ease. http://www.knipex.com/fileadmin/sit.../KNIPEX/Produktfotos/web/normal/70061604k.jpg

Also for singles cables and other similar tasks which require cutting, stripping and the use of ferrules i use Knipex 13 01 160 http://www.knipex.com/fileadmin/sit.../KNIPEX/Produktfotos/web/normal/13011604k.jpg infact I would go so far as to say, they are the best tool in my box, very versatile and very well built

Hope this helps

Tom

No, it didn't begin with an "s"
Although it does have four letters,begins with a "C" ends in "P" and means the same as the word that begins with an "S"
Da Vinci code solved!
God I feel dirty now,using that shocking language!

Reply to bahco screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock