Discuss Bank holiday Monday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So have we done anything exciting or different with it being bank holiday.

I will start it off by saying I have spent 6 hours doing the vat and invoicing at the office, what can I say I live life on edge!!

stareted off about 10.00am soaking up the sun. sun went around 3, so now soaking up the beer. happy daze.

Sounds better than my day Tel, so you're winning so far.

...As the tumbleweeds were blowing round the forum...i cleaned both guns,missus shot with us yesterday,put a side door back on me mates VW Transporter,looked at another lads leaky H/E on his jet-boat,went for dinner with family,and then to the park,biking and newt collecting...

Normal day in Urmston,then...:yes:

What kind of guns Peg.

cripes, is that normal???

It can be mate, I was also going through some certs with Darrel who was good enough to come in for the morning, I did buy him a mcdonalds though.

Last edited:
i do my own using quickfile. last year i had the tax inspector in tears. he could not believe how little i'd earned. when i told him i'd been out poaching rabbits and squirrels so we could eat, he gave up.

i do my own using quickfile. last year i had the tax inspector in tears. he could not believe how little i'd earned. when i told him i'd been out poaching rabbits and squirrels so we could eat, he gave up.

Does quickfile deal with VAT? Are you VAT registered.

Not surprised you don't earn much, you spend too much time on here! :nopity:

haha. i'm not vat reg. so not sure, but i think quickfile has the capacity for vat.

What kind of guns Peg.

...The legally entitled to own type...:yes: missus has a Beretta AL391 semi,and i mainly use a Browning 525 U/O,my 13 year old has a 20 gauge semi,but can soot pretty well with a 12,my 7 year old is starting off with a 9mm garden gun...their pals are spending up to 16 hours at a time,weekends,shooting prostitutes and zombies on the internet...i have set my lads aspirations a little higher...:bobby:

Probably sawn offs in Urmston! :wink_smile:

...True,we have had our moments...me folks moved here in 63',from north mcr,because it had trees,parks and the local council had spent on amenities,due to having Trafford Park under its' rates umbrella. Now aunty Peel runs Barter town,and we have a plague of estate agents,nursing homes,pubs and bars...

But it's MY town,and it is here i will be laid...hopefully the week after i expire...not simultaneously!

Went to Hever Castle today spent half an hour queueing to get in, then when we got in we spent another 30 minutes queueing for a ice cream, then I had to spend a hour rowing a boat around a lake with my wife fat sister in law , Brother and there Spanish water dog that just barks all the time . Then my 5 year old went in the water maze and got soaking wet and then wanted to go home because he was wet

Reply to Bank holiday Monday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net