Discuss Best solution in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys looking for some advice, my friend has asked if I cant install 8 double sockets in his lock up so he and his employees can do a course there. I asked what would be plugged in he said 7 transformers im guessing 2.25kva and that would be feeding the heat guns they need. 1600W each. If all those heat guns are used at full load at same time thats about 46 amps, plus the transformers. Would I need to do a radial circuit with bigger cable or would A ring at 32 amps 2.5 cable be ok depending other factors.

I guess all heat guns wouldnt be used at the same time etc and not at max temp.

Reply to Best solution in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a customer who has a kiosk with 100 amp cut out fuse supplied from UK power, he needs to bring the power 178 meters to his house, He...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Was speaking to a family member recently, he told me his iron recently made a bang and flash as he plugged it in to the socket, and could...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have just found out that a family member who is having some Building work done has been advised to insulate above the Kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock