Discuss BN Thermic Pew Heaters in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I am based on the Pembrokeshire/Carmarthenshire border and have a Church that is looking to fit BN Theric Pew Heaters. I suggested them after doing research on line but have never fitted any. The Church Wardens would like to go and see a church that has had them installed and to find out how effective they are. Have any of you fitted them in a church located in mid or south wales that they can go and look at and possibly talk to the church secretary or treasurer.
The Church is a small country church that would probably sit about 90 - 100 people at max. No wall heaters can be used because of ancient paintings that have been discovered on the walls.
Please PM me if you can help.
Patrick.

Hi Patrick,
Hope all is well.
I work for BN Thermic and should be able to locate a pew heater installation near you. If not we can arrange a quick site visit with a sample heater.
I will be back in the office this afternoon and will double check.
By the sounds of it pew heaters will be perfect for this job.
I'll be in touch later.
Regards
George Evans
BN Thermic

Hi Patrick,
I have done some digging and I have a few installations in the West Country but I cant currently find one in Pembrokeshire. I can give you their details if that would be useful to you. I am in Swansea at the end of the month so I could carry out a quick site visit with you at the church.
Please pop me an email to [email protected] and I will send you some church contacts.
All the best,
George Evans
BN Thermic

'Pew heaters' - I never knew they were a thing. Live and learn. May the lord grant you warmth.

Marvellous this google (there are other search engines) search thing, this thread page 2 when I searched, page 1 after my search!

What you really need is a nice coal fired John Grundy hot air heating system!

Reply to BN Thermic Pew Heaters in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock