Discuss Boris Has It ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

But hang on... E, F & G are the ones that are good to work... because they have the antibodies... and the patients they are treating already have the virus, otherwise they wouldn't be patients.

Some of A, B, C & D almost certainly already have the virus, as the tests were done 3 days ago and they've been working with E, F & G and we know that it spreads very easily.

Might be best to quarantine A, B, C & D and retest them every day for the next week... to see who hasn't got the virus. Any that do have it can work alongside E, F & G ??

It's complicated...
I can't belive you posted this without reading what you've actually put. Either that or you're just trolling.
You're saying that in your world if a doctor shows symptons of covid-19 and tests positive then he should be allowed back into the hospital and those that test negative should be made to stay at home.

I work in a carehome, and speaking for the carers a test to see if one has the virus or not, would be invaluable.

However, would the test be need to be taken at the start of the working week, or when finishing for the day or if you were feeling under the weather? Personally, if I was to wake up tomorrow morning with flu symptoms or sore throat etc, I would not go into work. Perhaps a test then might be beneficial, but coughing & spluttering might be concerning for the residents, even if its just a cold.

I think the only useful test would be to see if you were immune to the virus, but that I believe is some way off.

I sense you guys are arguing party politics, 'cos if it was a Labour Government, the shoe might be on the other foot, but you would still be arguing. Any Government takes its advise from its experts, in this case medical professionals. And they are arguing amongst themselves.

I can't belive you posted this without reading what you've actually put. Either that or you're just trolling.
You're saying that in your world if a doctor shows symptons of covid-19 and tests positive then he should be allowed back into the hospital and those that test negative should be made to stay at home.
No... you need to re-read.

I work in a carehome, and speaking for the carers a test to see if one has the virus or not, would be invaluable.

However, would the test be need to be taken at the start of the working week, or when finishing for the day or if you were feeling under the weather? Personally, if I was to wake up tomorrow morning with flu symptoms or sore throat etc, I would not go into work. Perhaps a test then might be beneficial, but coughing & spluttering might be concerning for the residents, even if its just a cold

Are you finding there's a shortage of staff at the care home you work in as a result of the virus?

I sense you guys are arguing party politics, 'cos if it was a Labour Government, the shoe might be on the other foot, but you would still be arguing. Any Government takes its advise from its experts, in this case medical professionals. And they are arguing amongst themselves.

Not especially. While my views tend to come from the left rather than right, I certainly wouldn't be defending a labour government if their actions/inactions were any less than perfect under the same circumstances. And we can be fairly sure that they wouldn't be perfect.

Are you finding there's a shortage of staff at the care home you work in as a result of the virus?

Not especially. While my views tend to come from the left rather than right, I certainly wouldn't be defending a labour government if their actions/inactions were any less than perfect under the same circumstances. And we can be fairly sure that they wouldn't be perfect.

Not especially.

Not sure anyone can be perfect, I guess they are trying their best.

Not especially.

Not sure anyone can be perfect, I guess they are trying their best.
once i thought i was wrong, but i was mistaken.

"In a video message on Twitter on Wednesday evening, he said: "I want to say a special word about testing, because it is so important, and as I have said for weeks and weeks, this is the way through."

Weeks and weeks apparently.

"Mr Johnson was speaking after it was revealed only 2,000 out of some half a million frontline NHS workers in England had been tested."

"In a video message on Twitter on Wednesday evening, he said: "I want to say a special word about testing, because it is so important, and as I have said for weeks and weeks, this is the way through."

Weeks and weeks apparently.
Ha, in his mind at least.
The spin doctors just can’t help themselves - NewSpeak here we come.

BBC a trusted source .. of Spin now ?
( sales talk - need a good test price --OR--)
( UK New 3rd world -poor country ..Rumour starts here)

Yes. Agree

Been reading some idiots on fb and other platforms saying they wish him dead, which is one step from a death threat.
They should be found and dealt with. Surely there’s a way to find these people.
Sicko's. Some evil sods around.

Yes. Agree

Been reading some idiots on fb and other platforms saying they wish him dead, which is one step from a death threat.
They should be found and dealt with. Surely there’s a way to find these people.

Unfortunately that reflects the Great British Public, absolute idiocy making comments like that.
[automerge]1586206276[/automerge]
Boris Has It ... B032600C-8C19-4457-BD0A-F0B9B552DA3A - EletriciansForums.net
Don’t normally agree with anything Piers says, but he’s hit the nail on the head with this.

Reply to Boris Has It ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock