Discuss Bosch Oven Fan won't stay on in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 6 year old HBG73U150/45 oven from Bosch. The ventilation fan no longer stays on to exhaust the humid air inside from inside the chamber. In the worst case, water vapour seeps out the front and then the touch screen goes berserk -- won't stop beeping :(

I took the cover off and verified that the fan will indeed run. It just stops almost immediately after switching on. Once the oven has been switched off, the fan runs at a slow speed until the chamber is cool.

Does anyone have experience with this issue?
Could anyone provide tips for diagnosing the problem?

Many thanks,
Undercooked Pizza

maybe a call to Bosch would help???

There are at least 2 fans one inside the oven to circulate the hot air, the other is to vent the heat away from the controls there is usually a thermostat that operates to stop the controls from melting.

Reply to Bosch Oven Fan won't stay on in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I had and electrian fit a bathroom xpelair lv100ts bathroom fan. It works fine but the timer won't stay on after the light is switched...
Replies
Views
Before you write go get an electrician - I HAVE! And he's never wired one before. AND asked ME to do some research!! Before you also say get a new...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a couple of jobs to look at which one is apparently not working right as is a single phase supply through a D.O.L starter /...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking to install an xpelair 12v fan in a bathroom with a humidity sensor (model no. 92970AW). I can't quite work out from the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock