Discuss bs number for main switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marty1234

hi i am looking for the bs number for a eaton 100a tp incomer switch (main switch on a b type eaton board ) for my test sheet i could not see it on the main switch

Reply to bs number for main switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, if I cannot access the line side of a crabtree 100A DP main switch. Would someone enlighten me how to conduct safe isolation on this...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated! (Note, this is not a DIY, I'm using a fully qualified electrician, just posting here...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have received conflicting advice about Main Isolator Switches and would appreciate forum member's help to plan a way ahead. Looking to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 155212
D
hello guys, hope you’re all well. We are looking at installing the Hager SFT240 changeover switch to three live aboard boats with an electric...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, thinking of relocating my sub board in my unit to a new location. Does the cable from the main switch Board to the sub board need to be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock