Currently reading:
C&G 2330 Level 2

Discuss C&G 2330 Level 2 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Lee1985

Hi. I'm currently considering studying the C&G 2330 level 2 course at college, the course starts in october and will cost £700 approx. i've noticed on this site that all the course's are set to change next year i think? and everything will go through the C&G 2357 Qualification. I was just wondering if it's worth doing the C&G 2330 level 2 course if the courses are changing next year? will my 2330 level 2 qualification still be valid next year and will i be able to progress to the 2330 level 3 course or the equivalent?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Lee

Not sure if level 3 will be here next year as I think as you say it's changing to the combined 2357 nvq type thingy, but personally I would do the level 2 now anyway then at least you will have the basic knowledge to progress onto the 2357 next as that will be a step up or two from the level 2. At the end of the day the more quallies the better and £700 isn't a massive amount of money for a years worth of education and will help you understand more to pass the 2357.

Reply to C&G 2330 Level 2 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock