Discuss CAD symbols. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DHES-LTD

Im currently teaching myself CAD so i can produce my own drawings, has anyone got any CAD symbols they could email me? Just basic stuff like sockets, switches, light fittings, smoke detectors etc.

Thanks
Haywood.

Somewhere either in the regs or the osg there is a page of all the symbols.

Just had a quick scan and cant find it but im sure they are there somewhere.

Either that or a quick internet search may bring up some results.
:)

Somewhere either in the regs or the osg there is a page of all the symbols.

Just had a quick scan and cant find it but im sure they are there somewhere.

Either that or a quick internet search may bring up some results.
:)

Yeah they are there but i need them in dwg format (CAD drawing) so i can drag and drop them onto my drawings.

Thanks anyway.

Im currently teaching myself CAD so i can produce my own drawings, has anyone got any CAD symbols they could email me? Just basic stuff like sockets, switches, light fittings, smoke detectors etc.

Thanks
Haywood.

If you are teaching yourself CAD why not draw them yourself as it will be good practice for you.

Reply to CAD symbols. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Im doing a design taks in 2365 level 3 and I came across this symbol. Its located in male and female changing room next to socket outlets. Im...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Grateful for your expertise regarding my confusion on the below. Context: French rural domestic property Single phase supply, TT...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a free electrical drawing program that I can use to draw neat circuits consisting of a mains supply (fuse board) mains sockets...
Replies
Views
Hi, The `power went out throughout the house this afternoon but only to the sockets, the lighting circuits are all fine. I went to the consumer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock