Discuss Can I wire my siren to a socket ? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

spjonesuk

DIY
Reaction score
I have a small family farm and would like a sounder to notify when folk need to come to the office.

I've seen this 230v Aico Y03 Multi Frequency Sounder.

Can I attach to plug and just switch on when needed to activate?

Details are

Type A100

Code A100AC230R

Voltage ⚡ 230v AC 50/60HZ +/-10%

Current 15ma

IP66

Short answer is yes
make sure your bell push button is rated for 230v

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mk-ip...VF-3tCh3b8g_qEAQYASABEgJ9Q_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have a small family farm and would like a sounder to notify when folk need to come to the office.

I've seen this 230v Aico Y03 Multi Frequency Sounder.

Can I attach to plug and just switch on when needed to activate?

Details are

Type A100

Code A100AC230R

Voltage ⚡ 230v AC 50/60HZ +/-10%

Current 15ma

IP66
What cable and fuse should I use?

Reply to Can I wire my siren to a socket ? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am trying to understand how a relay system works and have designed a circuit and a ladder diagram all as attached for an 8 PIN relay, a current...
Replies
Views
Good Day, I Am completely new to this, if someone can verify my wiring diagram attached for the specs mentioned below please? Here are the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not an electrician so seeking advice as to whether my requests were actions correctly or if I need to arrange for additional / remedial...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Google Nest Outdoor cameras that I’d like to mount front and back under the eaves and power from the loft. Their power details: “Plugs...
Replies
Views
Can I carry out an EICR ? Details are - I did serve my time as an electrician in the early 80's I have the SJIB part 1 and part 2 electrical...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock