Discuss Come on the Clarets in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Same here pal ..... just need to regain our form in the league and we've cracked it. Playing some great footy at the mo ...........

Dam right mate don't really want to scarifice ourplace in the play-offs for a cup run but its still good knowing that we've got the beating of prem teams. It'll stand us in good stead when we're promoted. fingers crossed

Shame we had the usual lull over Xmas with the league, but as you say, we have a good few Prem scalps and that can only be good for morale, never mind the money injection from the matches played.
I cant remember a time when i've enjoyed watching us play so much. Well, maybe when we had Billy Hamilton ... lol.
All power to Coyle, great ambassador with a good attacking football ethos. Long may he reign.

Im pleased burnley have beat another premiership team - there is no greater entertainment than watching them believe they are getting somewhere - then screwing it all up in the last two mins - lets hope the same happens again...brilliant!!

They WILL get relegated Strickers. Without Jacks cash they've floundered ever since. Plastic team with plastic fans.
I remember when they would get 7/8 thousand gates every week when Bobby Saxton was in charge. Suddenly, Super-Jack drops his wallet and there's 20,000 of the plastic blighters turning up every week. Dont sit too near the fire Nicola ..... you'll melt.
He he he he he .................. :)

Reply to Come on the Clarets in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock