Discuss Computer Problem. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

johnnyb

Lads and Lasses.
Need some help here, you know the up and down arrows that you click on, on the right hand side of the page, when i go onto a new post on the forum, it doesn,t start at the top of the page, it starts a third the way down, hence i have to scroll up to beginning?
Any idea guys and girls, doin mi tree in, does not happen on other things i do on computer, could this be something wrong with my settings? HELP?

Cheers mate, strange never seen it happen before, and it doesn,t happen anywhere else just on here, but i emailed lenny and he did say it happens there, so i might be looking for something thats common to us all , do yer think.

Reply to Computer Problem. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello. Had an issue a few months ago with a double electrical socket. One of the switches was stiff and sticking most of the time. I contacted a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
Hi, First of all I must explain why my posting came to be on this site, I was looking on the internet for a forum that could help with a project...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m looking for some help as I have what seems to be an electrical issue. It seems to relate to my computer PC, the fridge freezer in my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock