Discuss Connect sonoff Mini to modern shutters in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bartgraaf

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all!

I had a quick question; After successfully installing some Sonoff Mini's around my house I have one spare and I was wondering whether it would be possible to connect it to my shutters. The wiring of the shutters looks as following; (Back & front);

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.06.59.pngScreenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.07.48.pngScreenshot 2020-03-31 at 15.17.04.png

I'm a bit puzzled by the two wires on the right. I'd guess they're Lout as they could go to two different shutters, but on the front of the unit it states L, which suggests Lin as the arrow next to it suggests Lout. How would you connect the Sonoff device to a switch like this where the control of the shutters is integrated in the unit?

Also, can anyone tell me what the small yellow&blue wires are about? (The control of the shutters I'd guess? Then how come all 4 wires go to 2in instead of 2x2 to 1 and 2?).

Thanks a lot, please let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions or tips!

Best,
Bart

TL;DR
Connect sonoff mini to MODERN shutter switch

Reply to Connect sonoff Mini to modern shutters in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am looking to add a Sonoff Mini wifi switch to the lights which are controlled by the switch in the attached photo. Would I be right in...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a quick question if I may? I'm thinking of adding a second PV system to my existing rooftop PV & battery setup. As the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I've been browsing through the forums here but still not sure where this goes... hopefully someone can point me in the right...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock