Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

FCjBTc4XoAId5IT

In the past few weeks, Boris Johnson has been seen masquerading as a police officer, a builder and a factory worker.
In the past, he’s even tried his hand at a flying nanny Mary Poppins.

C87552DA-8A2F-4761-B5AC-AF3202E1AB12.jpeg
9C055C76-4002-406D-A12C-EFD5CF4FDF02.jpeg
CFDD1F2F-88CA-4D08-9ED8-E630A6597F49.jpeg

3E214B8D-86AB-434F-9B36-CE5966314CB3.jpeg

I thought politicians couldn’t have second jobs?

Or is this the filming of the new live action Mr Benn movie?
8D11D57E-5730-41F4-9049-2B4076261902.jpeg

IMPORTANT CHRISTMAS DAY NOTICE

Please be advised that anyone planning to dash through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way are required to undergo a Risk Assessment addressing the safety of open sleighs.

This assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly where there are multiple passengers.

Please note that permission must also be obtained in writing from landowners before their fields may be entered.

To avoid offending those not participating in celebrations, we request that laughter is moderate only and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance.

Benches, stools and orthopaedic chairs are now available for collection by any shepherds planning or required to watch their flocks at night.

While provision has also been made for remote monitoring of flocks by CCTV cameras from a centrally heated shepherd observation hut.

All facility users are reminded that an emergency response plan must be submitted to account for known risks to the flocks.

The angel of the Lord is additionally reminded that prior to shining his/her glory all around she/he must confirm that all shepherds are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to account for the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and the overwhelming effects of Glory.

Following last year’s well-publicised case, everyone is advised that legislation prohibits any comment with regard to the redness of any part of Mr R Reindeer.

Further to this, exclusion of Mr R Reindeer from reindeer games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty of this offence.

While it is acknowledged that gift-bearing is commonly practised in various parts of the world, everyone is reminded that the bearing of gifts is subject to Hospitality Guidelines and all gifts must be registered.

This applies regardless of the individual, even royal personages. It is particularly noted that direct gifts of currency or gold are specifically precluded under provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Further, caution is advised regarding other common gifts, such as aromatic resins that may initiate allergic reactions.

Finally, in the recent case of the infant found tucked up in a manger without any crib for a bed, Social Services have been advised and will be arriving shortly.

Compliance of these guidelines is advised in order for you to fully participate with the festive spirit.

Random thoughts on a quiet Friday.

Take the letters of OMICRON and DELTA, rearranged and they spell out MEDIA CONTROL….🧐

OMICRON-B turns into NO CRIMBO…. 🤨

Here’s another one BUSH TILL!

I’ve seen new Spider-Man film, and Loki… and the subject of the new Dr Strange and Ant Man films due out in the future….. Is the Omicron “variant” just COVID from another universe??

From another thread,

I saw this photograph of our Mr Nunes, and I thought…. I’ve seen this fella before…

55AB8EE8-1F76-4B1D-9EEA-6FFA75DAD8A1.jpeg

Could it be?

From Star Trek?

Brent Spiner?

F098BBC7-36ED-4902-8EEF-7AF325A52197.jpeg

“Elementary my dear Data”

Oh… and just for info… In the programme, Data the android was found on the planet Omicron Theta…. 🤣

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net