• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
  • Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss Couple of tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Have a couple of bits for sale. Don’t do much install now so don’t have a need for them anymore. Prob going to be a £5 each to post or you can collect from bexhill.
I’ve priced them at approx 1/2 what I paid for them.

Whia torque screwdriver in case, used about half a dozen times. In good used condition.
£45

37BF82B0-7949-4D74-ACDD-E5D8DDE8EF33.jpegimage.jpg

Stanley inspection camera. Rarely used but they can be worth there wait in gold in some situations. Needs some new AAs
Never used internally :mask:
£50

07FDD005-35F0-479A-A953-F22FC834B9F5.jpeg1DBB8E92-8479-4772-9FB3-CD2F2A0DBE2A.jpegF200C0C0-6805-4444-A75D-50C7020A0E86.jpeg

telectrix

-
Arms Access
i'll have the wiha torque off you, definite. pm details for payment.

littlespark

-
Arms Access
Would have taken the torque as well, but Tel beat me to it. Well done, It's a steal... No offence, @telectrix

No need for the inspection camera yet. You say not used internally.... Does that mean its not IP rated.....
Oh never mind. I get it. :confused::oops:o_O

telectrix

-
Arms Access
Would have taken the torque as well, but Tel beat me to it. Well done, It's a steal... No offence, @telectrix

No need for the inspection camera yet. You say not used internally.... Does that mean its not IP rated.....
Oh never mind. I get it. :confused::oops:o_O
no offence taken. i'd have been offended if you hadn't said it.after all, i have a reputation to uphold. :cool::cool::cool:

Are there enough independent certification companies?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom