Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Couple of tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sam400

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Have a couple of bits for sale. Don’t do much install now so don’t have a need for them anymore. Prob going to be a £5 each to post or you can collect from bexhill.
I’ve priced them at approx 1/2 what I paid for them.

Whia torque screwdriver in case, used about half a dozen times. In good used condition.
£45

37BF82B0-7949-4D74-ACDD-E5D8DDE8EF33.jpegimage.jpg

Stanley inspection camera. Rarely used but they can be worth there wait in gold in some situations. Needs some new AAs
Never used internally :mask:
£50

07FDD005-35F0-479A-A953-F22FC834B9F5.jpeg1DBB8E92-8479-4772-9FB3-CD2F2A0DBE2A.jpegF200C0C0-6805-4444-A75D-50C7020A0E86.jpeg

Aico 3000 Range

sam400

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whia sold to telectrix.
Any offers on the camera?

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Would have taken the torque as well, but Tel beat me to it. Well done, It's a steal... No offence, @telectrix

No need for the inspection camera yet. You say not used internally.... Does that mean its not IP rated.....
Oh never mind. I get it. :confused::oops:o_O

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Would have taken the torque as well, but Tel beat me to it. Well done, It's a steal... No offence, @telectrix

No need for the inspection camera yet. You say not used internally.... Does that mean its not IP rated.....
Oh never mind. I get it. :confused::oops:o_O
no offence taken. i'd have been offended if you hadn't said it.after all, i have a reputation to uphold. :cool::cool::cool:

RDB85

-
Trainee
I could be interested in the camera.

sam400

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Inspection camera now £40

Cheers

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Couple of tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom