Discuss Coventry TradeSkills4U Review/ Feedback in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

SnapCracklePop

Trainee
Reaction score
Hello All,
I’ve literally spent hours researching what route it is I need to take for my plans in the future. I know what courses I need to take and I have chosen TradeSkills4U and spent ages reading their reviews and trawling this site to find out as much info as possible which has been very positive but no one seems to mention which location they attended. Has anybody got any feedback of the Coventry Centre?

Can’t comment on the Coventry centre, but I did a course at their Gatwick one. Tutor was knowledgeable and course content was good, as was the facilities.

What courses are you considering?

Couldn’t comment on any particular centre, I know a couple of people that have used trade skills and they were both happy with the company....what I would say to you is don’t think the training centre alone will give you the skills and knowledge you’ll need, they will get you through the exams easily enough but that’s all they do, get ya self immersed in regs books and you tube, and good luck ?

Couldn’t comment on any particular centre, I know a couple of people that have used trade skills and they were both happy with the company....what I would say to you is don’t think the training centre alone will give you the skills and knowledge you’ll need, they will get you through the exams easily enough but that’s all they do, get ya self immersed in regs books and you tube, and good luck ?
Thanks for the reply, As far as I can see, it does exactly what it says on the tin! I won’t order the van and sign writing just yet ?
I’ve got the iet 18th editions books (on site, guide to regs, guidance note for t&i, elec installs). Which should keep me busy for 100 years ?, or until the “updates”.
I’ve spent many hours watching YouTube videos In particular Jon Ward.... that guy knows how to explain to dummy’s!

Thanks for the reply, As far as I can see, it does exactly what it says on the tin! I won’t order the van and sign writing just yet ?
I’ve got the iet 18th editions books (on site, guide to regs, guidance note for t&i, elec installs). Which should keep me busy for 100 years ?, or until the “updates”.
I’ve spent many hours watching YouTube videos In particular Jon Ward.... that guy knows how to explain to dummy’s!
John ward was my personal favourite when I was training, there are lots of others, bit early for you yet but another tip I’d give once you have a bit under ya belt is to follow all threads on here that are relevant to your area, and eventually you’ll start thinking of how you’d answer em then compare to the experienced answers, I still do and find as time goes on I can answer more stuff.....this place without a doubt is where I learnt more real world stuff than anywhere else it’s an absolute goldmine and there are some extremely clever and generous people on here!.....look out for @Lucien Nunes i taught him all he knows ?

John ward was my personal favourite when I was training, there are lots of others, bit early for you yet but another tip I’d give once you have a bit under ya belt is to follow all threads on here that are relevant to your area, and eventually you’ll start thinking of how you’d answer em then compare to the experienced answers, I still do and find as time goes on I can answer more stuff.....this place without a doubt is where I learnt more real world stuff than anywhere else it’s an absolute goldmine and there are some extremely clever and generous people on here!.....look out for @Lucien Nunes i taught him all he knows ?

Good advice, although I won’t send my answers just yet.
I’ve probably spent abit to much time looking at tools tho! Mmmmmm tools

Reply to Coventry TradeSkills4U Review/ Feedback in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock