Discuss Crewe & Nantwich By-Election in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

You could be right there :), seems to me the general populus are well & truely fed up of this unelected slack jawed jock & his money grabbing bunch of muppets that somehow pass as a political party in this once great country of ours, that they seem intent on giving away or just turning into a 3rd rate dumping ground for the rest of europe..:mad:
Sack the F***ing lot of em.

Rant over:D

Dont bother asking me how to put it all right coz I dont have a clue, but I'd vote for Bane myself :D:p

easyfox

Problem wil be though even if they get hammered at the by-election Gordon Brown will still not take any notice and carry on as nothing has happend.:mad:

Sooner we get rid of the thieving Scots B****** the better:mad:

I moved away from Crewe 3 years ago and the last election BNP nearly made it in which was a real coup as they wanted Dunwoody out. Get labour out and keep em out. Still, won't stop Crewe being one of the ****test places in the world to live!

You could be right there :), seems to me the general populus are well & truely fed up of this unelected slack jawed jock & his money grabbing bunch of muppets that somehow pass as a political party in this once great country of ours, that they seem intent on giving away or just turning into a 3rd rate dumping ground for the rest of europe..:mad:
Sack the F***ing lot of em.

Rant over:D

Dont bother asking me how to put it all right coz I dont have a clue, but I'd vote for Bane myself :D:p

Sorry to get all serious, but 'unelected'?

No prime minister is elected!!!!

You vote for your local candidate

The winner becomes an MP

the party with the most MP's is asked to form a government

This party decides amongst itself who the head of the party is. This person generally (but not automatically) becomes the prime minister

We, the elcetorate have no say in the matter other than voting for our local candidate

personally i couldnt give a fig who wins or who is in power

I have never been inside a polling station in my life

The only time I will, is when a law is passed that binds elected MP's and their parties legally to any promises they made to get elected

Other than that, they are all lying thieving bast*%&s

elected or not:mad:

Hi,
im sorry to disagree,but having had the experiance of getting trashed by the Thatcher regeme ,let down by honest John ,and lied to by Blair ,i think Brown is as good as anyone to run the country,someones got to do it and i think if people stop slagging him and let him get on with it ,he will get the country through what are going to be very tough times, were lucky to have him ,hes a clever man ,.who is not into it for his own selfish gains ,but really belives in reform ,give him a bloody chance .
hes got my vote.

Sorry Rum, he is a Fookin ----! I am taxed beyond belief cos of this berk. My 6 year old son could run the country better than Brown!

Yeah, yeah YEAH! Bring the government down!!!

And Brown is so sure of losing Crewe he hasn't even turned up their to whip up support like his competition! Game over Brown.

everyones entitled to there own opinion ,in a democracy,if you want to return to dictatoral rule ,go ahead ,vote him out ,let the other lot have another go ,you must be nieve or have a short memory ,dont belive the tory propoganda, there scared of him ,belive me ,there scared thats why they are slagging him ,why shouldnt the "rich" pay for the less well off ?
its gread that ****s this country up not gordon brown

why should a bloke who earns £100k a year 'pay' for the less well off? he deserves that money as he works a damn site harder, makes more sacrifices to live a better quality of life. I resent paying high taxes to keep people in council houses and benefits. If the poor want more money then A) They should have done better at school, B) have ambition and hunger and C) Strive to constantly better themselves. I used to earn a 6 figure salary every year. Never wanted for anything but boy, did I work for it and why did I get paid so well? Because I bettered myself and made my company grow and work for ME. Why should I give a **** about the bloke down the road and what he earns? If it ain't enough you make it become enough - if you have the spine for it.

everyones entitled to there own opinion ,in a democracy,if you want to return to dictatoral rule ,go ahead ,vote him out ,let the other lot have another go ,you must be nieve or have a short memory ,dont belive the tory propoganda, there scared of him ,belive me ,there scared thats why they are slagging him ,why shouldnt the "rich" pay for the less well off ?
its gread that ****s this country up not gordon brown

Rum, why should the hard working guy who has put in the time and effort to build himself up to give himself and his family a good life pay money to sub some illeterate lazy ignorant oik?

We are a democary, but we are not a communist state, we are not all equal, and my money is mine, and i want to keep as much of it as possible

i dont want to bloody share it with somone who cant be arsed whilst me and my family work our nuts off to get what we've got

I am not rich, but very comftable, and if someone wants what i've got, they can get of their proverbial butts and go and get it, it is waiting there for them

I have never given a damn penny to charity in my life, never ----ed a quid that guy sitting with his mangy mutt in the gutter, and stuff any politicain who wants my money to try and give abetter life to some lazy sod

Last edited by a moderator:
Each to there own , but ,without a redistribution of wealth the devide will grow and result in social decay and in anarchy and revolution ,history repeats its self ,its human nature ,and its a global thing now ,were rich in this country ,even the less fortunate have a reasnable standard of living ,its not just the lasy bastads who your taxes support but the pensioners and people who cant work , at the end of the day its a better society now than a few years ago,and its browns reforms that has made it that way,

Well the result is in and boy did they get their F****** arse kicked from a majority when they won the seat at the general election of nearly 8,000 to losing it by a majority of nearly 8,000. :eek:

16,000 people can't be that wrong can they?:p:D

I can't believe what some people have posted to this thread in that we can go out to work and get taxed to the hilt so lazy B****** can sit on their arse in the pub doing sweet F*** all day getting money off the state WHICH WE PAY and that is all right. :mad:

Seems like they should join that T*** Brown on the planet he lives on.:rolleyes:

Sorry to get all serious, but 'unelected'?

No prime minister is elected!!!!

You vote for your local candidate

The winner becomes an MP

the party with the most MP's is asked to form a government

This party decides amongst itself who the head of the party is. This person generally (but not automatically) becomes the prime minister

We, the elcetorate have no say in the matter other than voting for our local candidate

personally i couldnt give a fig who wins or who is in power

I have never been inside a polling station in my life

The only time I will, is when a law is passed that binds elected MP's and their parties legally to any promises they made to get elected

Other than that, they are all lying thieving bast*%&s

elected or not:mad:

Oh come on Shakey, you know full well that during a general election that people vote with regard to who's the leading bloke of any particular party & the policies they shout about.
Yes that involves voting for a local candidate but the net result is you look to the head of the party.

The current lot are stuffed though because amongst a whole host of things people are taxed to the hilt with nothing or very little to show for it, cost of living has rocketed, immigration is a joke, government depts dont know ---'s from elbows, 10p tax copout, dithering about election when GB took over & many more things I suspect that will cost them the next election.
Unfortunately for GB he cant do as Maggie did & win a couple of little conflicts to boost public backing for the party, because the current situations our fine troops (nothing but upmost respect to all who have & are serving) find themselves in abroad, are now an every day news item & seem nothing out of the norm.

I do have to agree with you Shakey that all parties should be legaly bound to their manifesto/policies, that would sort the bull thats all to often touted by MP's.

Again have to agree with you ...they are all lying theiving barstewards no matter what party they belong to, they all seem to end up feathering their own nests at our expence.

For my part I dont think it matters who gets in, not alot will change unless one of the parties stands up & declares (& fullfills the pledge) "we will get our own house in order before worrying about next door" & that will mean actually listening to the inhabbitants of this fair land of ours.

Here endeth my speech

Politics does nothing but cause arguments :D

Gotta go & do some work now so see you all later for a pint in the bar;) no talk of politics there please.......or the fact that Chelsea were beaten even though they outclassed the Mancs:(:):D

Reply to Crewe & Nantwich By-Election in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock