Discuss Dangerous metering and inaction in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

baldelectrician

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I do not normally use twitter but I am at the moment having a battle to have someone attend a let property where someone has left exposed live terminals at the radio teleswitch

The EICR failed miserably and the landlord has refused access, Scottish Power declined to attend and have passed it to Actavo who seem to have failed to attend

My Twitter handle is @baldelectrician

Dangerous metering and inaction 20200504_155201 (2) - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:
This has been messed about with - there is usually only one cable in the left supply terminal to these meters, the teleswitch supply cable usually goes to the cable head to prevent 2 cables at a mater terminal designed for one cable.

Eventually got through to Actavo
They are going to attend, they DID NOT get any information about the exposed live connections on the referral from Scottish Power.

I must admit Scottish Power energy networks are really poor sometimes at communication - specifically where there are immediate danger situations

I asked the SP operative why they would not attend a situation where there is exposed live connections and they said all they had to do was pass it on

Last edited:

Reply to Dangerous metering and inaction in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock