Discuss Data Logging software for D03122 in the Electricians Software | Electricians Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi All, long time no see.
I was having a problem with LED controller failures, so instead of sitting there for hours watching a scope and a multimeter I thought I would get a DMM that had the option of plugging it via USB into a laptop and logging the data to review it from the time it was powered up till failure, which can be minutes or hours.

That was the idea. So I got myself a cheap Digital Multimeter specifically for the task (£30 ish).
It was a Duratool D03122, I got it from CPC/Farnell, it had True RMS monitoring and all the capabilities that I needed plus a lot more that may be useful in the future.

However the big and continuing drawback is that the software for the Data Logging Software is in Chinese.
After many emails to their product technical support I have been sent much software, but its all in Chinese and pretty much useless to me.
Before you bust a gut laughing at this DMM, this is the first time in 20 years that I have wanted Data Logging capabilities and could not justify spending £150+ on a Fluke or other similar DMM.

As the D03122 DMM has been around for the last 4 years, I doubt that I am the only one who has had this problem. Can anyone give me a link to the Data Logging Software in English.

Many thanks for reading this, have a great day.
MichaelT

Reply to Data Logging software for D03122 in the Electricians Software | Electricians Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock