Discuss Dates, colour change and 17th in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KNIPEX

HIguys, can you please give me 2 dates

1. the date that new colours came into effect i.e brown and blue, im looking for the deadline date which all cable had to be new colours after that date,

in my head i have APRIL 06??? is this correct.

2. the date that the 17th edtion came into effect, i know if a job was designed before this date it could be 16th but what was that date

july 08???

just wanted to confirm these.

many thanks.

june 08 for 17th?

sorry, my paperwork for colour changes etc is at the office

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Dates, colour change and 17th in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I originally passed my City and Guilds 236 Electrical Installations parts i and ii courses, along with working 4 years for an NICEIC registered...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm new to the forum and in desperate need of advice. I'm a fully qualified electrician qualified under C&G 236 in 2003 (parts 1&2), I...
Replies
Views
So the 18th edition is almost upon us, an event which is fast becoming a regular thing from the IET, either as a new edition or a new series of...
Replies
Views
B
Its been many years since I passed my Apprenticeship and was active on the tools and although a little rusty, (the last training I did was a...
Replies
Views
just some info to pass on.(thanks to NICEIC for the info) Its regarding the 6th April 2013 deadline to apply to the register with just 17th...
Replies
Views
Miketwinny
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock