Discuss Dewalt DCH333 sds............. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Got a dewalt 18v sds and seems quite good. I did use a electric one instead when drilling a 12mm hole through a 60cm thick stone pillar. Felt like the cordless was struggling. Mine is a different model but haven't got it to had to check numbers

I’ve had the 54v for about 18 months and I LOVE it. I’ve not found anything it struggles with. The only thing you will find, if doing long runs of uni strut is that your biceps will double in size. It does get heavy by the end of the day.
Other than that it is the best drill I’ve ever had

Did you get the 54v in the end? Need to get one soon as ----ed off playing with extension leads. After a bare bones unit as have the 54v and 18v batteries but should it be 54 or 18?

Really sorry hear that Casper. What utter s***s! Must admit that I have yet to bite the bullet on a van. My current mode of transport is a clapped out Lexus 4x4 that doesn’t scream out ...I’m full of expensive tools....I hope.
Not a coincidence that someone has noted your recent purchases?
So the 54v not proving too heavy?

My van is a bit shabby looking so hoped it wouldn’t get done but oh well it’s done now. Luckily majority of my tools were at work. When I got the drill I thought it was heavy and to be fair it is but I soon got used to it even with the small amount I actually used it.

Reply to Dewalt DCH333 sds............. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock