Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Dimplex PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Markc

-
Reaction score
Has anyone any experience with the Dimplex PV system? Had an email today about their systems and a one day course for installers who hold MCS and or qualified.

I done the air source heat pump course with them two years ago via a independent training provider. To say they were shocking was an understatement! Worst course I've ever been on. Not the fault of Dimplex just the venue! Disused industrial unit with no heating or working toilets and the roof leaked!

This one looks to be in Southampton so I would expect at Dimplex HQ.

Reply to Dimplex PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an electric car and an air source heat pump (so we use quite a bit of electricity). We have a house with south-facing roof. I've had a few...
Replies
Views
so weve had stelrad elan boilers replaced in rental houses with system boilers teh stelrad hadnt died we just thought time to chamge I had a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I used to post here a fair bit many moons ago but I can't remember my old password not does the password reminder recognise my email so even...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm seeking some advice about a solar PV system we had installed in November 2014 please. After 18 months, we seem to be consistently...
Replies
Views
crossplot
C
Hi All got call out to a domestic fault on consumer unit totally separate from the job & client mentions to me that they had Battery storage...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back