Discuss Disagree button. hugh pugh barney mcgrew in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sorry for making fun on this thread @Dillb but this has been mentioned before and there is more change of me copping off with one of the female members here than anything happening about it.

P.S. I has to put the 'female' bit in as well all know @SWD lusts after me...

I wouldn't of expected anything less.

Don't get me wrong mate.. It is a good idea but bugger all will happen..
I do prefer my idea though and just scrap them all..

If you scroll on your phone the dumb button gets hit a few times and you’ve scrolled past it to then ‘de rate’ it.
I always check who clicks ‘dumb’ because I think that rating is quite ‘heavy’ as a reply and most of the time they will be obscure members that have never posted or never get involved hence I think most are mistakes.
My solution - take away all the negative emojis and if one disagrees they will have to post!
Love one another people - jury is still out for loving @SWD though!
If you make a mistake and notice after 15mins then you can't edit your post to change the mistakes.......

I love you too RPA but not in the way you want me to love you so stop sending me those obscene private messages okay ;o))))))

I prefer a man with smaller moobs then what you have.......... ;o))))

Leave my moobs alone. I always tell everyone I will only go with women that have bigger ----- than me.. Have to be at least a D cup then... :)

I do prefer my idea though and just scrap them all..
Naaaaa
I prefer their presence.
Keeps posts simple ad un-cluttered
A simple "Like"
-for enjoying a like minded interpretation.
Whole hearted "Agree"
- I do it your way too nod of head.
Preventing lots near identical posts
(with little extra useful content)
But still getting feedback that people are
following thread.

As @Dillb said in his original post, with the 'disagree' and 'dumb' there is no constructive feedback. Also some people get wound up by them..... Not me, I'm surprise I don't have thousands of 'disagree' and 'dumb'.... I think it's down to my wonderful personality, stunning looks and charisma.....

lmao... Typical @SWD

ok, for putting the 'dumb' think on my post above.

Last edited:
As @Dillb said in his original post, with the 'disagree' and 'dumb' there is no constructive feedback. .
It may be a rather blunt tool
but useful for a late night , limited time to reply
... Are you sure /dangerous/ think again....
Prod !
When the person in charge of the Dumb
may have got wrong end of stick ,
be confused + sleepy.
-- But is un-easy not sounding the alarm --
as they want others to stay safe !

Could we make so that if the disagree button is pressed you have to make a comment backing your reasons why before it shows?
Seen it used a lot yet people never seem to give a reason why.
LOL, I see your point, but in my case there would be so much feedback the thread would come to a stand still PMSL

Reply to Disagree button. hugh pugh barney mcgrew in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net