Discuss Disappointing support from Acorn Fire and Security in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just a heads up on the above firm. I bought a CFEAPULLkit from them, a disabled toilet alarm. The item did not function correctly. I contacted the makers and they said it sounds faulty so get it replaced. Contacted Acorn F&S who said I would have to return it at my own cost. There was no return label system so had to make my own, fine! That was July 23rd. As they have a policy that they will not refund or replace until the manufacturer confirms the item is faulty I have waited until today to be told the manufacturer said it is faulty and asked what would I like to do? So that is a two month wait to get a replacement in maybe a week???
Not very happy about that. Anyone else had similar? I know I will not be purchasing anything from them again, ever!

send an email to both the manufacturer and the supplier.
cc them both
saying you are disappointed in the time it has taken to resolve a simple faulty part.

Sloppy companies HATE twitter and facebook...I don't use them, but my daughter and her friends always post bad stuff and get results PDQ

Reply to Disappointing support from Acorn Fire and Security in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views
Hi all looking for some helpful advice I'm an Aussie so go easy on me, I have a good mechanical engineering head but first time plumbing and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock