Discuss Diy tnc-s in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

whats wrong with that?

maybe the cut seals, the cracked opened cut out to get to the neutral connection for the cash in hand man to stick his earth from the cu, where i doubt it has been an original tnc-s system as the ze is 0.61 and there aint no link to the MET and the lack of bonding to the water and oil. But the guy got a great deal a £100 pound a day lol

Reply to Diy tnc-s in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, DIY enthusiast here. Learnt a lot of valuable information for my last house renovation project. Here to learn 😊
Replies
Views
Evening everyone . I was changing a fuse board today . Everything tested out fine and good . Until I measured the Ze which is on a tnc-s system...
Replies
Views
i have a lawnmower motor could i use it to make a diy go-kart and how i am new to enginering
Replies
Views
retired homeowner DIY in Washington state. New to me home, would like to ask a few questions
Replies
Views
Hi all, For clarity, I'm not a qualified electrician, but have a reasonable amount of experience as I've done plenty of wiring (signed off by a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock