Discuss does anyone use yell.com in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PAUL M

Just Wondered If Any Self Employed Poeple On Here Advertise With Yell .com,i Allready Got A Small Add In Yellow Pages And They Keep Ringing Me Up Asking Me To Allso Place Add With Yell, Is It As Good As They Say It Is,did You See A Big Increase In Enquiries/new Customers,or Is It Just Another Ploy To Empty The Wallet Of Us Hardworking Tradesmen,any Feedback Wellcome Good Or Bad.cheers.:)

Just Wondered If Any Self Employed Poeple On Here Advertise With Yell .com,i Allready Got A Small Add In Yellow Pages And They Keep Ringing Me Up Asking Me To Allso Place Add With Yell, Is It As Good As They Say It Is,did You See A Big Increase In Enquiries/new Customers,or Is It Just Another Ploy To Empty The Wallet Of Us Hardworking Tradesmen,any Feedback Wellcome Good Or Bad.cheers.:)

Am on Yell .com with another business I am involved in, thought I would give it a go for a year, and see what happens. So far it has been crap, nothing in six months. Wont bother next year. The sales team will REALY try and sell it to you, but that is they're job is it not !:rolleyes:

i have two priority ads on yell with website link, i get on average 5 enquirys per month from electrician listing, and 6-7 on alarm listing.

Starting in nov 07 with it and made its money within 2 months

same as cirrus....is a waste of time i reckon unless you're willing to splash out on a big ol ad. the problem is there's just far too many of the same trade in there. chances of yours getting picked is pretty slim!

Just a word of caution, a huge number of telesales databases use Yell as their "source".... you'll get a huge number of sales queries of people trying to sell you stuff. We get up to 3 a day! :mad:

No one really uses Yell anymore BUT for websites I've built the online directory, where you can add your link to your advert works really really really well, so long as you have a good website.

Hope that helps,

Joel

Reply to does anyone use yell.com in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net